Your inventory shows you all the items you have. Items with a shadow around them (requires CSS3 support) are usable. The border around the item shows it's rarity. Clicking an item will bring up a small popup tooltip where you can perform various actions (hover the mouse over the icon to see what it means):
(Not all of these will show up for all items)
- Sell: Sell instantly to an NPC.
- Put on marketplace: Sell the item to other players through the marketplace
- Send to user: Send a quantity of the item to another jFish player.
- Add to storefront: If you have any storefronts you can manage, you can use this to add the item to a storefront's inventory.
- Use item: Some items can be used. Refer to it's description for more info about what it does.
- Convert: If you have TiS, or other jFish games, you might be able to convert certain items from jFish into that game.
Tip: If you quickly want to direct-sell an entire stack of an item, shift+left click it's icon in your inventory.
On the bottom of the profile you can send J$ directly to another player. You also have a list of items you have added to your "collection" of prim rewards. These can be redelivered at any time.